Welcome to The Guild!
Starting on Wednesday, May 20, we are open for Reservations Only per State of Rhode Island guidelines. To make a reservation, please click the reservation link on this page.
- We are only taking reservations online. No walk ups.
- Reservations must be for (5) five or fewer guests.
- Guests experiencing any symptoms of illness may not enter premises.
- Guests will enter through Beer Hall, and exit through the breezeway.
- Guests are encouraged to arrive promptly at their reservation start time.
- Masks must be worn by guests at all times when not seated at assigned tables.
- There will only be table service. No service at the bars at this time.
- Parties must leave at defined reservation end times to allow staff to sanitize tables, and to accommodate additional guests.
- Intermingling between tables is not allowed.
A collection of craftsmen and artisans coming together to explore their passion.